Feb 5, 2011

Well, this is the first post in my blog!  We're in the middle of a heat wave in Sydney at the moment - it is ridiculously hot - so the blog title seems apt.  At the moment there's really nothing to blog about, as we've only just recently moved into our new place and we're still in the 'unpacking' phase.  I don't even know where my sewing machine is (gasp)!  Of course, that didn't stop me from heading down to Spotlight yesterday to pick up some fabric for K's winter wardrobe.  So far I've only really done Summer stuff for her - dresses, easy peasy skirts etc.  I think I'm going to have fun with the Winter clothes - coats and jeggings, stretchy tops, tunics and pinnies.  One of these days I'm going to stop collecting fabric and actually do some sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment